Customer Service/Telesales Ordering:Toll Free (855) 330-0188
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Warranty Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Press, Booking, Music Licensing or Band inquiries: email@example.com
Hours of Operation:Store Hours:
- Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm (PST)
- Saturday-Sunday: CLOSED
- Friday, Jan 1–New Years
- Monday, Jan 18–MLK Day
- Monday, Feb 15–Presidents Day
- Monday, May 30–Memorial Day
- Monday, Jul 4–Independence Day
- Monday, Sept 5–Labor Day
- Thursday, Nov 24–Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, Nov 25–Day After Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, Dec 23–Christmas Holiday
- Monday, Dec 26–Christmas Holiday- National Holiday
Volcom currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover charge cards and PayPal U.S. and Canada as a form of payment for online and telesales orders.
Orders being shipped within the United States or Canada must be able to provide a valid form of payment registered within the United States or Canada.
SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING GUARANTEE: Protecting your privacy and bringing you a safe online experience is always our main goal. Volcom takes every precaution to assure all online transactions are 100% safe by implementing numerous layers of safeguards (SSL) to protect personal information. In the event of an unauthorized charge appearing after using our site, please notify your credit card provider for further instructions.
Return Claim Process:
Volcom wants to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product(s) you purchased, which is why we offer a FREE 45 day return period on all items ordered via telesales or online store.
- 1. Call our Customer Service Department toll free (855) 330-0188, or email us directly at (Customerservice@volcom.com) and have your order # and items you wish to return available.
- 2. Once received, we will create a return authorization number (RMA#), and provide additional instructions on how to return your product accordingly.
US ReturnsA pre-paid FedEx EZ return label will be emailed to your account on file to have the merchandise returned to our receiving’s department for processing. Print the label out and drop your package off at the nearest FedEx shipping location for processing (http://www.fedex.com/locate/). This pre-paid EZ return label is valid only for US based customers and excludes returns being sent back from Puerto Rico, Canada and all other US territories.
Outside of US ReturnsLabel your package with the RMA # created for you on the outside of your box (RMA # will be provided when the return is initiated). Ship your product to Volcom at (5 Pasteur, Irvine CA 92627) using an insurable traceable carrier.
- 3. Once your product is received and inspected, a refund will automatically be applied to the original credit card/form of payment on file and a credit memo will be emailed to you as proof of the refund reflecting back to your account.
- All exchanges will be processed as a refund back to the original credit card on file and a replacement order will need to be placed separately if you are interested in an alternative size, color or style.
- Return timeframe starts from original purchase date.
- All Volcom returns must be initiated from the original entity in which it was purchased from.
- We recommended that all returns outside of the US be sent to us using an insurable traceable carrier to assure the product makes it to our receiving’s department accordingly.
- Original shipping charges will not be added to credit.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for credit too clear once received.
- Items not returned in 100% resalable condition will be subject to restocking fee (5%-10%).
Note: Products or packages mailed directly to Volcom Headquarters without RA# clearly marked on the outside of the package will be REFUSED and returned to the sender at their cost. RA numbers are valid for only 30 days and will be returned if received after 30 day period.
Apparel and Accessories Warranty Policy: Volcom apparel and accessories are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from the original date of purchase.
Warranty is only valid with a proof of purchase from an authorized Volcom Dealer (Copy of receipt or bank statement reflecting authorized Dealer also accepted). The Volcom warranty program does not cover any defects due to improper fit and any alteration to the product will void the warranty.
*If product cannot be repaired and is no longer available, a like item will be selected for replacement*
Footwear Warranty Policy: Volcom warrants all footwear products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 30 days from the original date of purchase. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose the product was originally designed. This warranty does not apply to damage related to accident, alteration, improper care, misuse or negligence.
Bag Warranty: All Volcom bags and luggage are warranted against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and does not cover damage from normal wear and tear, accidents, abuse, or the normal breakdown of colors and materials. Luggage damage incurred during airline handling is not covered by this warranty, and claims in such cases should be made directly with the airline. A valid proof of purchase (Receipt or bank statement) must be presented with all claims for warranty services.
Warranty Return Process:
- 1. Email our Warranty Department at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your receipt and images of the defective item(s) you wish to have warranted.
- 2. Once your digital request is received, a warranty technician will evaluate your request and notify you on how to send your product in for a physical evaluation (typically 24-48 hour turnaround time).
- 3. By law, garments sent in for repair or replacement must be clean; please wash items for repair before mailing.
- 4. Once we receive and inspect your warranty request, a warranty representative will be in contact with you regarding the available options we have to offer.
Note: All returns must be received within 30 days of contacting Volcom’s Customer Service. Products or packages mailed directly to Volcom Headquarters without return authorization number will be REFUSED and returned to sender at their cost
Snow Technical Outerwear:
View Snow Line: http://snow.volcom.com
(2 Year Warranty):
Volcom warrants the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Warranty period is valid only with a copy of the original receipt. If owner does not have original receipt, manufacturing date will be used as the start of the warranty period. This warranty only applies to product purchased at an authorized Volcom dealership (authorized dealership listing can be found at www.volcom.com).
This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions for the purpose of which the product is designed. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear; or, damage related to accident, alteration, improper care, misuse, and/or negligence; or, the natural breakdown of colors and materials over time; or any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages. The use of bleaches, wash additives, dry cleaning, over drying, or never washing your garment may damage the waterproof coating and nullify the product warranty. Please pay close attention to the care instructions provided on the care label of your garment. In the event of a defect, return the product with proof of purchase to the Volcom dealer from which the product was purchased. If you are unable to contact the Volcom dealer, please contact Volcom Customer Service via email@example.com. In the event customer needs to ship product to Volcom, product must be shipped in a trackable method at customer’s expense. Volcom cannot be held accountable for any lost or unfound shipments. Once Volcom has repaired or replaced the garment, Volcom ships the product to the customer in a trackable method and at Volcom’s expense. California state law requires that products accepted for repair be clean; therefore, any soiled or unwashed product returned from customer will be rejected and returned back to customer without repairs made and at customer’s cost.
If the product is found by Volcom to be defective, the product will be repaired or replaced, at Volcom’s discretion with the same or comparable product. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired, at Volcom’s discretion, for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.